Wednesday 21 March 2012

WIP: Guess What...

...Guess What Guess What!!!  (You'll have to read on to find out)

As you all know, Wednesday is my Work in Progress day.  Last week, I decided to share some blog posts that I've liked from the week. You know, sharing the work of others.  So here's a few links to posts I've liked this week.  Some of them are purely Easter inspirations and others have really "hit home" for me.  Maybe you'll like some of them too.

Easter Bikkies

Easter Craft Inspiration

Home Dynamics

Suppressing Depression

Veteran of Depression


Now then, did you guess what I've been up to this week?

I did it, I finally got back to the sewing machine & finished off a cushion order.  It's a very basic order but finished none the less :)

You have no idea how good it feels to have FINALLY finished this cushion.  It wasn't difficult, or fiddly.  It was just the time, the attention, and the drive that I lacked to get it done.  Now, if I could only get all the other orders done too!!  Some of them are started, most are not :(  (I forgot to take a pic before I bagged it, but I didn't want to waste a bag.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment