Wednesday 8 February 2012

WIP: Oh Dear...

...I seem to have lost another week without really achieving much.

Note to self: Update 2012's Resolutions to inlcude less time WASTED on computer, more time actually DOING "things"...

But, here you go,  Miss Pants has her name on her cushion and hand towel. 


I only did her cushion the night before she went to pre-school for the first time.  She LOVED pre-school!!  I was thinking of using that day as a crafty/sewing day, but now I'm thinking perhaps I should use it to get to the gym with only one child in tow and to spend the rest of the day enjoying our little man and resting.  Hmmm, I'll let you know what happens.

I can't think of anything else that I specificially made this week. Lots of thinking and note taking but not much making.  Perhaps my expectations of myself are a little high at the moment. Perhaps not.

Anyway,

Bye for now, K

No comments:

Post a Comment