Saturday 9 June 2012

Quiet Again

Sorry guys, I've been pretty quiet this last week. 

Been trying to spend a little more time one on one with Miss Pants.  (Hoping it will improve her mood/behaviour.)  We did a little bit of crafting together, a little bit of reading, a little entertaining, and LOTS of watching Mr Maker.  I got a couple of DVD's to distract her on our upcoming trip so she's opened one early.  I figure it's cheaper than her watching the episodes on the net.

I have a couple of food posts drafted but not finished off so you miss out this week.  I also have a WIP partially written.  I'm not sure I'll get time to get them done for you this week as Little H became spotty yesterday!  It's a long weekend here so I'm hoping to get some cooking done, to stock up for the week ahead, while Mr C is home, just incase Little H becomes so miserable that he won't let us out of his sight.

On the upside, we are REALLY glad he's not going to be taking it on holidays with him!  He should be recovered well & truly by then.  It'll probably make my packing that little bit more stressful though... Ah well.  You can only do what you can do.

I read a few blog posts this week that I wanted to share.  Perhaps I'll get a chance to get to them later.

Bye for now, K

No comments:

Post a Comment