Friday 25 May 2012

Pear & Cinnamon Muffins

While I had a little time one morning before school I thought I'd whip up some muffins I'd seen on another blog.  Unfortunately the page wouldn't load so I pretty much made it up as I went.

They went something like this.

INGREDIENTS
1 cup plain flour
1 cup almond meal
about 2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
about 1/3 cup white sugar
1 egg & 1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 cup lite milk
2/3 cup or less olive oil
1 1/2 pears, grated

METHOD
Preheat oven to 180 deg C.  Place a muffin case in each hole of a 12 hole muffin pan.

Put ALL ingedients in a bowl.  Mix gently with a wooden spoon until until just combined. 

Divide evenly amongst the holes.  Bake for at least 25 minutes.

Grating the pear.  Sorry, but this is the only pic I took.  I'm sure you know what muffins look like though.

I'm thinking this was probably not quite long enough or perhaps not hot enough. They were SUPER moist & stuck to the cases badly.  VERY tasty though :)

Bye for now, K

No comments:

Post a Comment