I've been trying to add more fish to our diets. Mr Creator & I aren't really huge fish fans, but I know we need it (so if you have an easy fish recipe you like feel free to share). We certainly don't eat enough of it but I try to have at least three seafood meals in a fortnight. Usually fish or prawns.
This one was EASY!! We liked it & so did Mr Magoo. The other two wouldn't try it but Mr H liked the potato/tomato sample he had on his plate.
The instructions were simple and easy to follow. I'll paraphrase...
1. Purchase this from supermarket.
3. Remove cook-in-the-bag bag from packet.
3. Fill said bag with sliced potato, tomatoes & fish.
4. Then add contents of remaining pocket from original packet purchased and add water as specified (although if you somehow happen to forget & remember when more than half of said cooking time has expired, do not fret. You can add it late and it still tastes great.)
5. Seal bag as directed, bake in oven for specified time. While baking, prepare an appropriate side such as salad or blanched broccolini.
6. Serve and enjoy :)
Told ya it was easy! Will try another of these I think.
Bye for now, K
Just so you know I have not been paid or compensated in any way for this post by Continental or any company associated with Continental (but if they want to share a little they can. Lol).